Friday, October 20, 2006
Ok. So I haven't been updating. But that's because I have been busy all these while. On a quest so adventurous; it brings me to the likes of Robert Langdon in Angels & Demons and Da Vinci Code. Each city leads me to another. How enticing. I got hooked in less than 2hours; playing Pokemon Blue on the Gameboy Color! =D Hey; it's addictive ok! I've almost completed my Pokemon journey. Haha. Call me childish or whatever you may. But I looooove it!
On a lighter note, I'm kinda psyched to the fact that school is nearly starting. (Although I know too well that once it's started; I'll be whining non-stop)
I stil can't accept the fact that I end school at 7pm every Wednesday. How dreadful! I might as well just overnight on campus. Who the hell goes to school from 9-7? (So I suppose I've already started whining even before school has started. Hoho.)
Don't you think Raya is comin a bit too fast? Well I think so. It doesn't seem like it has been a month of fasting. It's like I'm not given enough time to soak myself in the bliss of Ramadan and get all excited. This year it just doesn't seem to kick much ass. And I've yet to get things ready. A haircut, new hair color, and a bag that I so need to get from Charles & Keith.
Can't wait to get my pay today. Yay!
X O X O; 12:16 pm